WSSFC-ULC is a Sigfox-Ready Ultrasonic Level Sensor to measure the level of liquid surface of water, oil... This level sensor utilises the ultrasonic technology to measure the surface of liquid, the principle is to measure the time of flight of the ultrasound pulse in the air environment. The ultrasound pulse will be ejected from ultrasonic transducer, go thru the air and reaching the surface of liquid, then reflected back to the ultrasonic transducer, the measuring circuit will measure the time of flight of the Pulse then calculate the distance from transducer to the surface. With Ultra-low Power design and smart firmware allow the sensor can last up to 10 years with 02 x AA-type batteries (depends on configuration). WSSFC-ULC can support all regions of Sigfox network in over the World, RC1, RC2, RC4.
- Water tank level;
- Oil tank level;
- River water level;
- Dam water level;
- Lake water level;
- Measure distance to any flat surface.
- Not affected by Bubbles | Advanced ultrasonic sensor with digital signal processing to deliver high accuracy and stable measurement even with bubbles on sensor surface
- Sigfox-Ready | for RC1, RC2 and RC4
- 2-10 years battery | Ultra-low-power sensing technology from Daviteq with Ultra-low-power wireless technology allows the sensor can last up to 10 years with 02 x AA-Type batteries.
- Outdoor & Easy cleaning | IP68 design for both Indoor and Outdoor applications and easy cleaning
- Measurement range: 280 .. 7500 mm
- Resolution: ±5.0mm
- Accuracy: ±10 mm + S*0.3% (with S is the measured value)
- Sensor sampling rate: configurable from 10s up to 3600s
- Alarm setting: setting the alarm threshold for the calculated values